Role: Digital Producer
Reporting to: Head of Digital
Direct Reports: Senior Assistant Digital Producer and Assistant Digital Producers
Location: Ealing Studios, London
Hours of work: 7 day fortnight, 160 hours per month
Job Purpose: With proven experience in delivering great digital content that generates engagement and excitement, you will lead the digital production team at Racing TV and help transform our approach to digital delivery. Along with providing day-to-day direction, working alongside the broadcast team at RMG’s facility at Ealing Studios, you will be shaping and implementing an expansion of Racing TV’s digital operations. You’ll need to be a self-assured manager, an outstanding communicator, confident dealing with customers and internal stakeholders, have experience of working within budgets and be able to use your knowledge of horse racing and broadcasting to take Racing TV’s digital platforms to the next level.
- To drive the transformation of Racing TV’s digital content through innovation and expansion into new areas and across a wider range of platforms
- Oversee operational management of Digital Output Services team, optimising structures and workflows to maximise quality of delivery
- Prioritise and manage day-to-day tasks among the team, responding to requests from across the business and partners
- Develop key relationships with senior Broadcast management and production staff to keep digital demands at the forefront of every conversation
- Work with Head of Digital to ensure strategies are being followed by the whole digital team, and deputise for them in their absence
- Support commercial objectives set by Head of Digital as part of wider B2C digital goals
- Develop and support the Digital Output Services team, troubleshooting potential issues
- Create mechanisms to report on areas of success and room for development in digital output
- To lead, develop and manage the team ensuring that each individual is performing at the optimum level and that the team as a whole functions effectively.
- To assist with managing budgets within your area of responsibility including monitoring spend and taking any necessary remedial actions in order to keep costs controlled at all times.
Measures for the role:
- Ensuring that key deadlines are met and supporting team members to do the same
- Producing demonstrable improvements in quality of digital output services, internally and to external partners
- Contributing and helping to evolve and develop Racing TV’s digital strategy
To view the full job description and person specification: Digital Producer – Job Description
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday 23rd February 2023.